Saturday, September 6, 2008

What we have done already

I know I just posted, but I figured I'd catch everyone up on what we already have done for the wedding.  So here goes:

-colors picked out (pink and green with black accents)
-church booked
-reception booked
-my dress
-bridesmaids' dresses
-save the dates
-mock up of the invites
-mock up of the programs
-cake topper made (DIY)
-centerpieces started
-florist booked
-DJ booked
-photographer booked
-bought our bands
-hair and makeup booked for all the girls
-honeymoon booked

I have a TON more planned, and much of it is started already.   Most of it is DIY, and I'll be posting pictures as I complete more and it gets closer to the big day.

This is the link to my Knot bio.  It goes into a lot more detail and some of the pictures are posted on there already.  Feel free to check it out :)

1 comment:

starfish said...

You've got a lot done!