Friday, October 10, 2008

Updates!

I haven't posted in a long time, so I figured it was time to update.  We ended up moving our reception to a local fire hall because of our original venue trying to change the prices after we signed the contract.  So hopefully there will be less stress now!

Last week my mom and I went out and picked up a tons of supplies for all the DIY projects, so I've started on some of those and should have pictures to post as they get completed.  Keep checking back for those :)

I've had a ton of cake topper orders! I really di
dn't think I was going to sell any there for a while, but I guess the word is getting out now.  Here are some pictures of the newest orders:



Sorry about the bad quality pic of the second one! I have no idea why it's like that!

No comments: